A national and well-established company has several openings in the mail room department in Monterey Park, CA! No office experience needed, perfect for people with retail or fast food experience looking to transition into an office or administrative role. Must be open to working overtime! The shift is Sun (8:00am – 4:30pm), Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri (2:00pm – 10:30pm).
- Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with entry-level department standards
- Operation of processing printer/scanner industrial equipment
- Ability to work independently on work for all clients
- Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making
- Comfortable learning mechanical skills in order to make proper adjustments and minor repairs to job-related equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mail Distribution
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.