Are you looking for something extra on top of your full time job or after school? This position could be great for you! This company is looking for someone to be their right hand and help with the office part of their day and help them stay organized and on top of things. This position will start off part time and has potential to go full time.
Typical office duties will include but not limited to
- Perform filing and file retrieval duties.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties.
- Answer email inquiries and manage email.
- Organize and maintain the office.
- Prepare and sort incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Write and post company SOPs and policies.
- Operate and maintain office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, personal computers, monitoring systems, subscriptions etc.
- Facilitate the repair malfunctioning office equipment, software subscription, services etc
- Perform data entry
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory audits.
- Maintain various insurance policies, licenses and permits.
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2 PM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.