Do you have Vehicle Titling Experience? Looking for long-term professional growth opportunities? Look no further! We are seeking a positive, motivated, detailed oriented Tiling Clerk to join a growing Company in Overland Park KS. Must have 2-3 years of Vehicle Titling experience.
Location: Overland Park KS
Pay: $18-$22 Per Hour
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
- Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin.
- Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
- Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
- Processes/registers all vehicle warranties and extended service contracts, maintaining a log of all contracts processed and mailed.
- Processes yearly renewal of dealer tags.
- Following Instructions
- Time Management
- Maintaining Records (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Planning (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (2 years of experience is required)
- CRM (2 years of experience is required)
- Vendor Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Follow-up (2 years of experience is required)
- Production Control (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.