Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for an organized and professional Executive Administrative Assistant for our client in Denver. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience assisting C-Level Executives with meetings, agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment. Experience in property management is favorable.
- Perform word processing, typing, proofreading, completion of various reports, filing, setting appointments, calling service partners (vendors), writing correspondence, etc.
- Daily review of security vendor reports extrapolating pertinent data
- Process work orders from tenants or security reports dispatching to the appropriate party
- Maintain tenant and vendor certificates of insurance
- Maintain backflow log; responsible for the coordination of service
- Maintain tenant HVAC log
- Assist in maintaining tenant and vendor information for the properties to include owner, tenant, and vendor contact information.
- Assist in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures; including a welcome letter preparation, issuing or retrieving keys, and other relevant information.
- Act as liaison between Director of Operations and tenants and service partners in handling problems, complaints and promote a professional working relationship with our tenants and service partners.
- Project Management
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.