Are you a data driven professional? Do you have a knack for numbers and an eye for the details? Are you familiar with transportation and logistic? Randstad is looking for a skilled Data Entry professional. This individual will be responsible for entering orders into the system and ensuring accuracy, as well as coordinating shipments.
- Enter purhcase orders into the system
- Review purchase orders and shipping documents for accruacy
- Verify in the system that payments were made to the active carriers
- Tracking and fixing errors in the system
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Order Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Bills of Lading
- Shipping (1 year of experience is required)
- Logistics (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.