We have a rather immediate opening in Orlando for a Medical Front Desk Receptionist. This role is in a fast-paced department, so having the ability to thrive in a high-volume practice is important to your success. If you love working in healthcare and providing top-notch service to patients and visitors, please keep reading!
- Greet patients and visitors at the front desk - Schedule patient appointments and follow-up - Answer phones and redirect calls - Verify insurance eligibility - Register patients and update patient info in the EMR system (Cerner) - Process copays - Pull and prep patient charts - Copy, fax, scan, and file documents - Help maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors by following all health and safety protocol
Medical reception experience
If you meet all these requirements email your resume to email@example.com
- Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- EMR (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- insurance verification (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.