This is your opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry! Our client, a large healthcare organization based in White Plains, is hiring for a Customer Service position! This is a temp-to-perm position. The shift options are 9:30am - 6:00pm and 12:30pm-8:00pm shifts. If you are interested in learning more, reply with your availability for a phone call. I look forward to hearing from you! The Provider Service Representative is a role within a call center. This position has the administrative responsibility for representing our the company and resolving inquires on behalf of our health plan partners and contracted providers. Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in a healthcare environment; with a concentration in Provider Relations, provider administrative and billing protocols is critical. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Answering incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e. physician offices, clinics) and identifying the type of assistance the provider needs (i.e. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment and explanation of benefits (EOBs).
- Completing verification process prior to releasing protected health information to caller.
- Navigate through multiple system applications to identify the current status and provide appropriate response to caller.
- Assist caller with instructions and guidelines to submit authorization for treatments.
- Deliver all information in a positive and compassionate manner, while providing the best customer service experience possible.
- Complete the documentation necessary to track provider issues and facilitate the reporting of overall trends
- Meet the performance expectations established for the position; including call quality, productivity, provider satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in a healthcare environment; with a concentration in Provider Relations, provider administrative and billing protocols is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in operating computers applications and ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation with assigned lunch and break schedules.
- Attendance and punctuality are closely monitored and inability to demonstrate dependability will not be tolerated.
- New hires are required to successfully complete the Regulatory Compliance testing and Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency using all resource material and system applications
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED Required If you are looking for a chance to bring your customer service skills to an organization that values YOU, then apply today!!!! If you are interested, please reply! Best, Holly Chase, Manager
The Provider Service Representative is a role within our call center. This position has the administrative responsibility for representing the company and resolving inquires on behalf of our Health Plan partners and contracted providers. Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in a healthcare environment; with a concentration in Provider Relations, provider administrative and billing protocols is critical.
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.