Are you looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to grow? Do you dream of working for a company that puts ethics, integrity, and professionalism as their top priorities and truly values their employees? Our client is seeking an organized and proactive bilingual administrative assistant (front desk) to join our organization. You will work directly with our Clinical Director and COO to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
• Always exhibits unified and consistent support of all company decisions
• Performs a broad range of administrative functions including, but not limited to, the
• Triaging and managing calls
• Manages office including:
• opening and closing procedures
• maintaining & purchasing all necessary supplies, materials, and equipment
• ensuring that all office machines/equipment/appliance are properly functioning
• creating and maintaining all files, inventories, & databases
• ensuring office security
• receiving/handling/distributing mail
• Answering the phone, returning/making calls, scheduling appointments and use of
conference rooms, managing, monitoring & distributing corporate calendar, faxing,
checking, distributing/managing mail, etc.
• Backing up office electronic files on a weekly basis
• Acts as a corporate resource and gives prompt, accurate information to callers
• Composing faxes, memos, letters, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Clerical Work
- Administrative Duties
- Patient Scheduling
- Greeting Customers
- Payment Acceptance
- Front Desk Coordination
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
- Medical Terminology
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.