Are you looking for the next steps in your Data Entry career? Take that first one by applying to be a Data Keyer at the bank. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a keyer or experience in a related position and is looking for a little extra income!
Responsibilities Essential functions:
- Accurately key a minimum of 8,500 keystrokes per hour or type 55 WPM with 1% or less error rate.
- 10-key by touch.
- Validate Received Date and Option number from the Lead Tickets, Extraction Processor ID’s from the Extraction Tickets, the payment amount from the voucher and check, the TIN, Name Control, MFT code, Tax Type, Tax Period and Transaction Code from the OCR Lines, and MICR line data from checks.
- Maintains knowledge of production processes in assigned area.
- Proven commitment to timely and high quality production output.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with assigned team leader, work associates and U.S. Bank Staff.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to collect and organize information.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Entering Data
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Data Collection
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.