Do you have shipping experience and a sense of urgency with issue resolution? We are looking for a shipping specialist to gather requirements, plan, package, ship, communicate, and inspect all shipments for a warehouse in Baldwin, GA. This role requires organzational skills. It also requires great verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external personnel.
- Organize stock and merchandise with in the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Pick parts and products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as necessary to fill orders by following established procedures
- Prepare products, spare parts, return parts, and other items for shipment following established procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, bundling, wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
- File paperwork of orders
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.