Bring your fquality experience to this plastics manufacturer and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable quality leads to join one of the fastest-growing and stable companies in the local area. Do you have 4+ years of experience in the manufacturing field? Be prepared to interview by reviewing more details below. We are looking for someone detail oriented, after all.
- Adheres to company safety policies and good housekeeping practices.
- Trains Quality Technicians and Inspectors.
- Coordinates day to day activities and shift coverage of Technicians and Inspectors
- Reviews NMRs for completeness and inputs the information in the NMR Log.
- Generates weekly reports off the NMR Log
- CMM experience required
- Reviews inspection, measuring and testing data input by Technicians and Inspectors to ensure correctness, completeness and proper documentation of actions relating to out of spec conditions.
- Manages inspection forms, COA’s, and other documentation.
- Manages retain samples
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Quality Control (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.