We are seeking a Content Writer for our client, a financial services company, to work with their employee benefits marketing team. The position will start as a remote position so you must have efficient home internet and a private home office space to complete your workday. Our client will provide the computer equipment needed. The Content Writer is responsible for writing, developing, editing, and publishing content in a variety of formats. This may include materials that are traditionally delivered via print (brochures, flyers, etc.) as well as digital channels (websites, emails, social media posts, video scripts, and more). Experience in highly regulated industries like insurance, health care and/or financial services is preferred. Experience writing about group insurance benefits (term life insurance, disability income insurance, leave management), supplemental health insurance (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity insurance) and/or health savings and spending accounts would be helpful. Daily tasks will include: Content Creation
- Because this role is primarily focused on content creation, this person must have exceptional writing and editing skills. An established portfolio of work showing experience across digital and print channels must be provided in order to be considered for this role. In particular, we are seeking a writer who can take a complex topic (such as insurance) and translate it into copy that clear/concise yet also creative/compelling.
Content Review and Approvals
- The person in this role will need to navigate a complex stakeholder environment, gathering and filtering feedback/signoffs from several different sources while also following an established content creation workflow.
- Once content is approved, the person in this role will also be responsible for publishing it to digital channels. Previous experience with Drupal or another content management system (such as WordPress) would be helpful. Training can be provided as needed.
- High-level thinker
- Excellent communications skills
- Organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and pivot quickly if priorities change
- Team player
- Idea generator
- 5-7 years of experience
- Corporate and/or agency experience.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field preferred
- content creation (5 years of experience is required)
- content review and approvals (5 years of experience is required)
- content publishing (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.