Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Vision Insurance company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone and email to retrieve any necessary information. This position requires candidates to have previous experience working in the optical space, meaning you have knowledge of prescription lenses and eye glass frames. This is a must have for this position. As the position will begin as remote, training will also be remote. Once we are able to return to office in the future, the position will be onsite in Rancho Cordorva.
- Primarily respond to routine and complex e-mail and web chat inquiries from members and clients.
- Responding to inquiries will require in-depth knowledge in the following areas: utilizing the plan, issuing authorizations, processing verification of eligibility, identifying and resolving payment errors and accurate completion of necessary documentation and forms processing.
- Maintain and organize correspondence to ensure consistent, accurate and professional responses.
- Respond to a minimum amount of incoming ACD calls daily and as business needs require.
- Able to effectively navigate through all systems, including Egain and WebChat, Proclaim, CAD, CSR portal and Client Support Line requests.
- Effectively educate and influence members and prospective members on the value and benefit that is offered rough its products, services and extensive network of doctors.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Optical Knowledge (1 year of experience is required)
- Authorizations (1 year of experience is required)
- Insurance Verification (1 year of experience is required)
- ACD Calls (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.