Design showroom in Santa Rosa is seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated sales professionals to join their team in Santa Rosa, Ca. This is a Monday through Friday position, with some Saturdays required. Must have excellent people skills, an eye for design and prior inside sales experience. Must also have attention to detail, good customer service instincts, and a desire to be part of a top performing sales team are all important attributes for success.
- Knowledge of flooring, kitchen design & lighting is preferred but not mandatory
- Working with contractors, home owners and designers to assist them in their selection of products
- Basic computer, telephone, organizational and follow up skills are critically beneficial for you to build a clientele in our sales environment
- If you possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, you just might be the ideal candidate this company has been seeking!
- Be willing to work a Full Time Schedule that will include Saturdays.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Inside Sales (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.