Remote, part-time Communications Coordinator needed 8-10 hours per week through the end of February! In this role you will create and coordinate internal communications for a large, reputable research organization! This is a temporary postiion looking to get someone started right away. The pay rate is $18-23/hr based on experience. You must have a suitable place to work from home and can schedule your hours based on your availability.
- Coordinating the creation and distribution of e-newsletter using Poppulo
- Help manage and create intranet content, through SharePoint Online
- Support preparation and distribution of email communications using Poppulo
- Attend meetings and capture key points to be shared with/reviewed by Communication team
- Project management, digital support and creative support
- Improve and create intranet training for editors
- Poppulo (1 year of experience is preferred)
- SharePoint (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Project Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Working Independently
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.