Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local fianncial company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
Handle 2 types of Escrow calls:
- 60 calls a day - due to workload; call volume is typically 35-40
- Goal of calls is to build customer loyalty
- Payment calls
- Typical calls are how to make a payment or why did my payment go up or down
- Can you waive my late fee
- Why didn't my payment process
- Payoff calls
- How to go about paying off my loan
- Has my payoff posted or gone through
- Might also take calls regarding: taxes, insurance, and explanation
- Why have my taxes gone up?
- How to I provide insurance information for my loan?
- What will be my new rate with my tax increases?
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.