Do you enjoy working in the healthcare industry and enjoys performing transacational reviews in compliance with all regulatory bodies of Medicare and Medicaid Services? Is so, this role is for you! You will have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will be preparing and conducting educational services to departments to audit findings, coding updates and managed care billing requirement changes. Utilizing Epic as the primary software knowledge along with advanced skills in MS suite is needed. This role will be working in office and some days remotely. Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday thru Friday Temp role 6 months
Randstad is seeking for a Medical Healthcare Analyst with medical coding/revenue cycle experience. You will perform daily transactional reviews of pre-billed, billed and denied hospital charges. Will work closely with individual facilities representatives/clinical staff to establish and maintain position relations to ensure revenue integrity goals are archieved. Also, the following requirements are as followed:
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret, apply and resolve all issues related to claims, customer service and collections
- Ensures the appropriate bundling or unbundling of charges, and applicabel modifiers applied so that all charges that are submitted rusult in optimal reimbursement while following applicable billin, coding and reimbursement regulations within respective areas
- Familiar with charge desciption master legend, medical records documentation and PBS timelines and billing practices
- Proficiency of CPT, Modifiers, and PCS, ICD10CM
- EPIC exp.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Medical coding (5 years of experience is required)
- revenue cycle (5 years of experience is required)
- Epic (4 years of experience is required)
- Regulatory Respoistories (3 years of experience is required)
- CMS (2 years of experience is required)
- 3M coding software experience (2 years of experience is required)
- CPT Codes (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.