Are you a customer service or call center expert ready for a work from home opportunity? We are looking for friendly problem solvers who know that being the voice of the company is more than just answering a few questions on the phone. Save time and money by ditching the commute and working from your own home office after completing a 2-week training onsite in Winder, GA. We offer a safe, friendly, professional office environment. Social distancing is practiced and you have your own cubicle during training. After training we will provide you with all the equipment necessary to do your job. You’ll experience 10 days of specialized training to prepare you for success as well as the ability to quickly increase your salary immediately once you complete training. Training is from 9 AM - 6 PM for the first 10 days Monday - Friday. You have the ability to work part- time up to full-time hours and choose the schedules that best fits your lifestyle.
- Identify and handle customer phone inquiries completely and accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Educate the customer about the products and services.
- Complete and maintain accurate customer data
- Schedule, assign, or act on any required customer follow-up in accordance with Contact Center guidelines.
- Maximize opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell company products and services.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 AM - 1 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.