We have an immediate opening with a commercial property managment company in Minneapolis. This opening will be covering a leave of absence and supporting 5 brokers preparing and distributing presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and much more. This role is perfect for someone who is organized, proactive and likes to stay busy.
If you are interested apply and email your resume to email@example.com or call 920-619-5557 for additional questions.
- Prepare and distribute presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents
- Create and maintain detailed documents requiring high levels of accuracy including: market surveys, property tours, and proposals
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
- Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
- Invoice transactions, keep accurate work in progress/commission reports for brokers
- Contact internal and external resources for information.
- Participate in regular support staff meetings and team meetings
- Provide cross-functional backup to support staff as needed
- Microsoft Office
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.