Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of up to 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
• Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
• Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
• Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
• Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
• Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
• Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 2:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.