Are you looking for the next steps in your human resources career? Take that first one by applying to be a Benefits Administrator. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years previous experience in finance, accounting, and/or human resources. This position will be 2 days onsite and the other 3 days remote. *Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand basic concepts, practices, and procedures to assist with employee questions related to immigration, relocation and general health and welfare benefits
- Prepare, compile, and maintain spreadsheets, databases
- Compile and maintain benefits records and documents
- Purchase Orders
- Basic Computer Skills
- human resources (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.