Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a receptionist to join a leading healthcare providere here in Rhode Island. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the medical industry are encouraged to apply today!
- Meet and greet visitors coming into the office
- Create service calls to dispatch using Maximo database system
- Dispatch service calls for system-wide (internal callers report medical equipment issues that are then dispatched to in-house technician)
- Contact service vendors for service
- Familiar with share drives is preferred (high volume of service reports will be filed into these drives)
- Knowledgeable in database management system preferred
- Telephone Etiquette
- Microsoft Office
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Medical Software
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.