Are you looking for a third shift role and commutable to Downtown Denver? One of Randstad's clients in the financial industry is looking to hire an associate for their mailroom. Please see below for additional details. If you or someone you know are qualified and interested, please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the subject line "Denver - Mailroom"
- This candidate needs to be able to hand sort mail from the PO box.
- May learn to run large equipment that auto sorts mail.
- Will stand on feet for full shift.
- These candidates will use a small machine that opens mail.
- They will also use another machine that images the checks.
- Candidates will get opened checks and send them through the scanner.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mail Distribution (1 year of experience is required)
- Scanning (1 year of experience is required)
- mail sorting
- attention to detail
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12:30 AM - 7:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.