Seeking a career in Marketing or Sales? Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a local Manufacturing team. The CSR will be taking inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. Call Erica today to discuss this opportunity and schedule an interview today.
- Order entry, order tracking, and effective verbal and written communications keeping internal and external customers informed
- Committed to provide excellent service to clients
- Give advice to ensure that clients are aware of manufacturer recommendations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.