Large family owned retailer based in Bethesda is seeking a temporary Product Set Up Assistant to set up and track products in their new markets. This position requires advanced Excel skills and a high attention to detail. This a a great opportunity to gain work experience and get your foot in the door with a growing and prospering organization! You will enjoy working with the friendly, outgoing team in a remote work environment (with some potential in person work with safety precautions in place). This position will start upon successful completion of a background check and drug test and will likely last thorugh the end of 2020 with an option to extend into 2021 based on performance.
- Setting up new products in company system
- Track new products, information and status in shared in Google Sheets
- Loading orders into company system from Excel which includes uploading the spreadsheet, confirming the upload was successful and all data transferred and proofing for errors
- Correcting and tracking product data in company system including web images
- Running reports in Excel including collecting data, formatting, filtering and creating PIVOT tables based on set criteria
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail (2 years of experience is required)
- Communication Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.