I have a great temp assignment in Doylestown, Pa. Positon should go until Thanksgiving at a minimum. Seeking medical receptionist to work first shift, pay between 15-20 an hour. If you are interested or know someone who is please email me you resume email@example.com and let me know when you are free to talk. This position starts on Thursday 10/8/2020
- Greeting patients upon arrival and gathering all personal data and insurance information and entering patient appointments, demographic information and visit/charge data into the office scheduling and billing system
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate & efficient scheduling
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Collect copays and account balances
- Verify health insurance
- Maintaining patient flow and other general medical support needs.
- Entering information into electronic health record (Medicat preferred)
- Protect patient privacy and confidentiality at all times by complying with FERPA/ HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work environment at all times
- Performs check in office functions
- Performing various office duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing and sorting documents, and data entry as needed
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Patient Scheduling
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.