Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions. They’re looking for talented people who will provide excellent customer service to their clientele. They have diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience!
Our client strongly believes in responsible lending principles. The Home Equity team is responsible for identifying, reviewing, communicating and executing tasks related to borrowing. TYPE: Temp to Hire SHIFT: must be willing to work between the hours of 6:00am-4:00pm SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday PAY: $15.00 (raise upon conversion!)
- Answer calls from banks, lenders, title companies, mortgage companies, or directly from borrower
- Intake documents requested
- Data entry
- Handle processing for subordination requests for Home Equity team
- Review docs that support a borrower's equity line to stay in second lien position
- Provide updates on status, documents pending, etc.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.