Are you looking for the next steps in your Healtrhcare career? Take that first one by applying to be a Call Center Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in a call center setting.
ResponsibilitiesQUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Requires great attention to detail
- This position demands strict confidentiality of patient information
- Prior experience working in a doctor’s office is strongly preferred
- Schedule appointments and schedule follow up procedures
- Ensure that all required referrals are obtained, scanned into the EMR and linked to that day’s appointment within Practice Management
- Enters patient demographics in system
- Insurance Verification
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Service/Call Center Exp.
- strong communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in insurances
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Patient Care Coordination
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Data Entry
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.