Geeat opportunity for those who are computer savvy with helpdesk experience? Do you enjoy helping others resolve problems over the phone? Then this position is for you. Our client is a well known, Fortune 100 insurance company., who we have had the pleasure of working with for over 30 years. This opportunity is part time, working approximately 3 days (2 days during the week and one weekend day). Your shift will fall between the hours of 7am - 7pm and the pay is $15hr. Thats not it, you will be able to WORK FROM HOME, thats right, this is a REMOTE position. Training starts November 18th and you must be available to train for one week on a full time schedule, All selected candidates must pass the clients background screening
- Workers will handle clients calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials.
- Will assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information.
- Protecting both client and account information is of the highest priority.
- High level of efficiency is expected while providing world class customer service experience.
- Will have to troubleshoot with clients; do they need to switch browsers.
- Will also assist with any VPN issues.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Problem Solving Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.