Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a nationwide retail company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced opportunity that is allowing candidates to work from home full time, during their peak season. Company equipment will be provided by client as well as a thorough and interactive virtual training to ensure all candidates can perform the required daily tasks. Hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday, 6AM to 2:30PM or 12PM to 9PM.
- Gift card balance inquiries.
- Online order inquiries which could include; order modifications, cancellations, duplication's, shipments, etc.
- Requests for refunds or replacements.
- Customer account troubleshooting.
- Timely and accurate documentation reflecting each customer resolution.
Due to the pace and interactive nature of training, consistent and regular attendance is crucial.
- At least one year experience in call center setting.
- Basic software skills and be able to navigate through mutliple windows at once.
- Ability to display empathy for the guests and provide upmost quality customer service.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.