Customer Experience Associates are responsible for providing best in class service to customers and business partners. Provide support for orders and credits for assigned market in adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures. Assist in building region sales volume in an efficient and profitable manner. Customer Experience Associates will be expected to provide exceptional customer service by answering phones and handling all customer interactions.
- Handle large volume of inbound and outbound calls to clients
• Process all orders and credits with high accuracy
• Demonstrate customer satisfaction best practices (follow up and notification)
• Maintain customer interactions through the utilization of Salesforce
• Collaborate with other departments to assist in solutions for clients
• Coordinate a problem-solving approach when resolving challenges
• Efficient time management and meeting all department objectives
• Assist in developing continuous improvement plans for respective market
• Effective order management, credit and report processes
• Meeting or exceeding sales objectives provided
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.