Our client is a nonprofit organization developing communities all over Northern California with affordable housing. This company is looking for a team player contract Leasing Agent to support one of their residential locations comprised of 150-160 units. This person will be supporting the Community Manager and will be responsible for the daily operations in the property.
- Answers the phones in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Greets, applicants, residents and vendors.
- Supports Community Manager and/or Leasing Director with marketing efforts (mailing marketing materials, tracking and marketing efforts).
- Initiates calls to applicants on wait list for vacant units. Tracks all responses.
- Assists the Community Manager with certification appointment scheduling – collects all relative data to process applicant certification; processes applicant file for approval.
- Meets with prospective tenants and takes them on tours of the units.
- Accepts rental applications and ensures they are filled out completely and legibly.
- Assists Community Manager and/or Leasing Director in accurately and timely entering Pre-Applications into wait list software system.
- Initiates application background screening and approval process.
- Collects rent payments and security deposits under the supervision of the Community Manager.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Front Desk
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.