We are looking for a responsible and friendly Customer Service Representatives to join the team during the busy season of open enrollment!
You will advise and guide members through the open enrollment process with their insurance company/plan. You will be responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data and providing customer service.
This position is a temp-to-hire contract with ability to work from home until next year. Equipment will be provided to employees including computer, phone, and hotspot. Hours of operation are 5am-8pm and no weekends. MUST live in Tucson, AZ.
To be successful as an candidate you must speak in Spanish and English via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Spanish speaking with inbound calls and insurance members.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers.
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.