Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Dental Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience within the dental/medical field or experience in a related position.
- Act as the company's primary point of contact
- Field a multitude of calls that will span from inquiries, benefits, status of claims, etc.
- Accurately document all interactions and conversation with patients and clients
- Forward specific inquiries as directed to priortiy resolution
- Identify discrepancies within reports and documents
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.