Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Care career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Support Professional or experience in a related position. This role requires one to speak both English and French.
- Assists customers with service and support issues through the phone.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times to assist customer professionally and politley.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer and retail expectations.
- This role requires one to speak both English and French.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.