A local company in Monticello, GA is looking for a self-motivated, experienced receptionist. We need someone that can speak clearly and articulate, and that has good written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must dress in business casual attire, meet and greet customers and clients daily, arrive to work on-time, have good attendance, pay attention to detail, have a good attitude and willing to learn. This is a great temp-to-perm position!!!
Receptionists spend most of their time answering phone calls. However, a Receptionist may also be responsible for:
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- phone skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Computer proficient (2 years of experience is required)
- Detailed Oriented
- Clerical Work
- Greeting Customers
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
- Handling Confidential Information
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.