Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Human Resources field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. In this role you will be offering Human Resources administrative support to the Recruiting Manager.
- Provide key administrative and project support to People Operations team.
- Administer HRIS system.
- Work with the People Operations Partner and P&C Director to develop key People & Culture communications.
- Work with the People Operations team on administering culture surveys.
- Update and maintain employees’ records.
- Serve as voice to distribution centers employees by consistently monitoring feedback from the team and bringing feedback back to the People Operations team .
- Administrative Duties
- human resources
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.