Medical Admin. Assistant
Are you looking for an entry level position in the healthcare field? This position is full time, M-F, 7-4, $13/25/hr, temporary for up to 1 year, at a major hospital on Long Island. If you are interested in this position please apply and email a copy of your resume to Skylar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders all supplies needed to conduct testing. Routinely checks inventory and replenishes supplies in a timely manner.
- Generates reports of those who need to be tested.
- Sends notification to employees and their supervisors of testing requirements and testing timeframe.
- Produces and distributes compliance reports, notifying supervisors of employees who are out of compliance.
- Covers for Testing Receptionist, Attendant and/or Coordinator as needed.
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed to support COVID testing and/or to support Employee Health and Wellness.
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Office
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Handling Confidential Information
- Claims Processing
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.