Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Financial company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Workers will handle clients calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials
- Volume: 40-50 calls/day on average; 60-70 calls on busier days
- Calls, schedule adherence, and client surveys will be monitored
- Metrics: 8 minute AHT, 90% schedule adherence, 84% for survey satisfaction
- Will assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.