Are you looking for the next steps in your career and the opportunity to work for a large company with amazing opportunities for advancement? Take that first step by applying to be an Accounts Receivable Clerk for one of the leading providers of facilites maintenance! If you have a positive, professional demeanor and like working in a fast paced environment, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate will have experience working in accounts receivable and handling collections and will be comfortable with heavy phone and computer use.
- Contact delinquent customers via phone to secure payment.
- Assist with printing and mailing of statements, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos and adjustments.
- This position will have heavy phone activity and computer use.
- Other duties include filing and faxing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
- Being accountable for the accuracy of one’s daily work including inventory control.
- Other duties assigned.
- Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is required)
- Collections (1 year of experience is required)
- collecting payments (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.