Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a position in a fast paced eniornment? Ranstad is hiring for a Allergy & Asthma department in Olympia, WA. This is contract position for a well know facilty. If you have at least a year of clincial experince and a Washington state Practical Nurse License please apply! The role is available as soon as the ideal candiadate is identified.
- Rooming patients
- Performing intradermal and skin (prick) allergy skin testing
- Spirometry for asthma patients
- Coordinating immunotherapy orders
- Food and drug allergy challenges (both oral and skin)
- Patient communication via electronic secured messaging and phone calls.
- Ambulatory care (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Allergy / Asthma experience (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Outpatient Experience (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.