Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a client in Hunt Valley, MD that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Communicate via inbound and outbound phone calls, as well as front counter, email, chat, and mail correspondence.
- Manage phone or chat online workflow.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding their order while also managing account information.
- Process orders while communicating all essential customer account information.
- Identify and offer cross-sell for maximum customer/company benefit.
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.