The Receptionist provides front desk coverage and administrative support for the office. This person will successfully handle stressful calls and issues with a calm, reassuring demeanor and attitude and ensures all visitors feel welcome and are directed to the appropriate person. The receptionist is willing to contribute however possible to ensure the overall effectiveness of the front desk and the office, and is exceptional at juggling multiple projects from a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Answer, screen and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Intake and log of customer calls and forwarding to appropriate individuals for follow up
- Responsible for maintaining an organized reception area and adjacent conference rooms, kitchen, lounge
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and vendor access requests through building facilities and for ordering and maintaining all office supplies
- Responsible for meetings preparation to include coordination of in-house catering, room set up and break down, where possible
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail for department
- To provide administrative assistance as needed for general office or project needs which may include event coordination, phone system resets, and accounting projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Mail Distribution
- Clerical Work
- Switchboard Operation
- Administrative Duties
- Receptionist Duties
- Ordering Supplies
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.