Do you enjoy helping others? Are you the type that thrives in a fast-paced environment? If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, a local company is seeking driven leaders to join their organization! The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service or experience in a related position.
- Establishing rapport with the customer in a professional, polite, positive and courteous manner
- Compiling information and data from multiple internal and external sources and data bases to create accurate and timely reports.
- Fast-paced environment. Timely follow up expected.
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment; manage special projects without compromising other responsibilities.
- Liaising with internal departments using good communication skills to ensure the assigned client’s needs are satisfied by raising and resolving areas of concern and ensuring all are aware of changes within clients.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Typing Skills
- Written Communication
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.