Do you have stellar receptionist experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this Front Desk opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join this team as a receptionist.
• Answer switchboard and direct calls accordingly.
• Welcomes Guests and Applicants and notify appropriate personnel.
• Report any suspicions of unauthorized personnel to appropriate controls and security.
• Provides clerical support to other areas when needed.
- Front Desk (1 year of experience is required)
- Greeting Customers (1 year of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Answering multi-phone line (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.