looking for an administrative assistant in the Green Cove Springs Area. You will be responsible for helping the whole office not just your reporting manager. This is a Temp to hire role... you are replacing the person who is getting a promotion. Looking for someone who wants stability and growth!
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 75% of the time while operating a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, printer, and/or copy machine.
- Must be able to move about the office and position self to access file cabinets, copy machine, etc.
- This position frequently communicates with customers who have inquiries about their account status and balance. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to regularly move or lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technology capacity.
- Be personable, articulate, and knowledgeable.
- Ability to learn skills quickly with a mature and service oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and highly motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Dependable and reliable
- Responsible for billing and accounting for direct sale. Must coordinate with Corporate Accounting to insure proper credit and application of sale.
- Oversees branch accounting activities and assist in developing branch policies and procedures for filing, records maintenance including scanning proof of deliveries
- Prepares hourly, weekly, and monthly sales reports for sales results and branch gross margin
- Performs various analysis and reconciliations of accounts. Makes any required changes. Compiles statistics and produces various reports
- Performs office management type responsibilities such as office equipment maintenance and general office supplies
- Prepares routine correspondence and types various documents such as letters, reports, statistical tables, administrative forms and lists.
- Assists sales team and branch manager with administrative duties.
- Administrative Duties
- Organizational Skills
- Decision Making
- Maintaining Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.