Does the idea of an open, challenging, and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major finance company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Processing and phone work role - about 30-50 calls on the high end/day, could be as low as 10/day based on volume
- #1 priority is phones for about a month or so, this will never change. After that processing will be added on
- Intaking docs, supporting data entry and phone calls all related to the files they are working
- Handling processing for subordination requests for Home Equity - reviewing docs that support a borrower's equity line to stay in second lien position
- Calls will relate to status, docs needed, etc
- Calls from banks, lenders, title companies, mortgage companies, etc, or directly from borrower/customer themselves
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Intake Documents
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.