Experience in Farming? Looking for an Office and Administration position within Farming Divisions? Randstad has a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated Office and Administrative Assistant. Candidate will be in charge of Administrative Support and data entry with use of Excel. If you are interested in the possible opportunity email Erica right away. Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-832-1900
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Maintain and update filing, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Respond to client calls or e-mails.
- Creating invoices and purchase orders upon request.
- Oral Communication
- excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Answering Phones
- Front Desk
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.