Do you have at least 5 years of healthcare experience? Have you led a team in the past? Randstad is partnered with a well-known healthcare company hiring for an Office Manager. This position requires you to manage a team in multiple locations all within the Birmingham metro area. An ideal candidate has excellent time management and multitasking skills with a clinical background. Quarterly bonuses will be given as well as gas reimbursements for traveling. If you're ready to step into a forever home and learn more about this opportunity, please reach out today!
- Handle all routine operations (hiring, recruiting, scheduling, training, etc) for a medical staff of 70 individuals
- Assist with developing protocols and procedures to improve staff productivity
- Make purchasing decisions and manage supplies
- Coordinate monthly team meetings and quartery reviews with staff
- Maintaining Calendars
- Preparing Agendas
- Handling Confidential Information
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.