Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be an inbound Call Center Rep. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in any kind of customer service or experience in a related position.
- Assigned a shift between 5 AM to 8:00 PM PST and one Saturday shift a month 6 am-12pm PST
When working Saturday will have a weekday off - Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- This position is with the Home Lending Customer Service call center.
- Once trained talent will take about 60 calls/day depending on volume - could be as low as 35 calls/day
- The goal of calls is to build customer loyalty, understand the customer's needs, support their inquiries appropriately and cross-sell applicable products
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.